1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Benchmark Sites

Discussion in 'Games' started by THoey, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

I see a couple of you mention 3DMark ratings and I wonder if there is a web page I can go to to test rate my PC. I know there used to be several and they were free. I can't see buying 3DMark for $15-$20 if I am going to use it once in a blue moon.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
  3. funkdmonkey

funkdmonkey

If you want to spend money on 3dmark go ahead. However, you can always pick up older FREE versions from just about anywhere. http://www.gamershell.com/download_1296.shtml here for example. That is the 2003 version....you might be thinking that who wants a cruddy old version but its been said that the 2003 is the best version overall with more compatibilty, more tests, and a lot less bugs.

4. THoey

THoey Thread Starter

Thanks... I'll take a look at both...

5. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

6. cheese

cheese

Curiosity killed the cat...

Curiosity of my score with 3DMark03 killed my windows - i shall never trust futuremark again :D

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326343

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice