BEPPING RANDOMLY and HARDWARE MONITOR HAS FOUND AN ERROR

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jake_shawn

hey please help me my computer running on windows xp is beeping randomly especially when i play games + when i turn my computer on it says your hardware monitor has found an error enter power setup press delete or F1 to continue i have a 2 GHertz processor and 512 MB of ram can you please solve my problem i think its an issue of the BIOS :rolleyes:

press DEL when booting up and see what error it shows. On many motherboards, the DEL key is used to enter the BIOS menu.

jake_shawn

i enter the bios its sasys during your last boot up your computer hung for improper frecuency ?? how too correct the values is any value wrong

Don't know what frequency your bios is talking about. However, if yout think it is a bios problem, you can tell it to load default values ( for everything ) and save then reboot.

SUEOHIO

SUE
I was going to suggest if its a dell computer either tower or laptop you can look up the beep codes for that model. If all you have is 512mb of ram and are playing games on the computer it might be that the computer cant handle the load.On most computers to get to the BIOS you hit either F1 or F2.

The frequency the BIOS is referring to is the CPU frequency, which would tell me that either the CPU is bad or the clock on the motherboard is bad.

jake_shawn

it just as soon as i on it says Hardware monitor has found an error how too get rid of this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online