Best Anti-Spam/Antivirus Firewall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

austinguy

We just migrated to MS Exchange Server 2003 from Exchange 5.5. I'm looking for a solid anti-spam firewall solution. The products I've found so far are the following:

Symantec Mail Security 8240 Series Appliance (Hardware)
Symantec Brightmail AtioSpam (Software)
St. Bernard Eprism M500 (Hardware)
Barracuda Spam Firewall 300 (Hardware)
Fortigate 300 (Hardware)

Has anyone had any experience with the above? Or can anyone recommend any alternative solutions?

Thanks!
Tom

Not sure what you need the software for (home or business), but our small business uses eTrust's Small and Midsized Business AntiVirus, Firewall, and others. It's a bundle package, been working great.

What about ZoneAlarm, imo it is a good firewall... They have a free version and ZoneAlarm Pro........but for a server I dunno........

I use ZoneAlarm at home and it's great. Wasn't sure if you had a large business or what

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online