1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best anti-virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by jusinwigan, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jusinwigan

jusinwigan Thread Starter

Can anyone advise of a better than average anti-virus program.
    For the past few years I've using McAfee, which has done ok. but I was thinking of possible changing, but looking at the other companies Norton, AVG Bitdenfender etc etc, they all have similar things but each with their own thing.
    Can one suggest a decent one. I've had a look at different websites to see what the majority go with and most all are all.
    Any advise would be great.
    Thanks

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

Are you looking for a paid for security suite? Cause a lot of users download individual free programs instead. They work just as well.

3. jusinwigan

jusinwigan Thread Starter

i know u can get free ones, but i feel better paying for one, feel it betters logn term anyway

4. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024296

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice