BEST APP FOR AnIMaTeD GiFs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stone66

I wanna import a file into a app like say a avi file and make a gif out of it what would be the app that would be the least hassle to do it with ??????

cnm

Gif Construction Set, from www.mindworkshop.com. Shareware, $20, incredibly great. But it only works with GIFs, you'd have to convert the file first, some other way.

stone66

Ok say i had a WMV and wanted to convert that to avi how do i do that ???

stone66

Say i wanted to speed her laughin up a bit how could i do that ?? I tried getting rid of some frames and makin the delay be less but no luck help .......

Is this too fast Stone66?

It lost a little quality because of the "level" I saved it in. I can be done higher but it increases download time.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online