Best Backup Software?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

davida50000

Hey Guys..

I am currently using the software that came with windows to make scheduled backups, however i am finding it to be unreliable, most of the time it does not complete the backups and i am just not trusting them.

Can anyone recommend a good piece of backup software that is very well known (can be paid for or free, ideally i just need a very reliable one)...

It would be great if the software had a feature that would alert users (preferably by Email) if a backup has not been completed successfully, this way it can be checked...

Thanks very much in advance!

SyncBack is the best one I've used. The free version should meet your needs.

You can set it up to email all logs or just error logs.

What's your OS and what software are you using?

Hey Guys..

I am currently using the software that came with windows to make scheduled backups, however i am finding it to be unreliable, most of the time it does not complete the backups and i am just not trusting them.

Can anyone recommend a good piece of backup software that is very well known (can be paid for or free, ideally i just need a very reliable one)...

It would be great if the software had a feature that would alert users (preferably by Email) if a backup has not been completed successfully, this way it can be checked...

Thanks very much in advance!

davida50000

I will need it for 2 backups...

1 on Windows Server 2008 and one on Windows XP Pro.

Seems to work very well, however not sure how to set it up so that errors are emailed, any help with that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online