1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

best CD recoding software for XP??

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by starwolf39, Dec 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwolf39

starwolf39 Thread Starter

this may be more of an opinion, but im thinking about upgrading to XP and i have Easy CD Creator 4, which is not compatibile with XP. it also supposdely has no way of upgrading it, they tell me u have to buy Easy CD Creator 5 and then download the XP updates.

so what's the best CD recoding software for XP?? preferablly i want a free program, but others im looking into as well.

post suggestions here please.

2. kramnnim

kramnnim

I really like Nero. Not free, though. Something like $50 or $75.

3. Ratfood

Ratfood

Yeah I liked nero the best too before I tried Padus Diskjuggler. It does almost everything you could want to do to a CD. (dont even think it :) ) . It's not for complete beginners though, its nothing like ez-cd creator. IT is probably the most versitile burning software you can get your hands on. It supports many more image formats than nero, It encodes into mp3 and/or wma, it will burn/read in RAW mode, and it also has a lot more settings and features than nero does. The only image I found that it wont burn is .ccd. I think you can also still get a free trial off the internet. Like I said, it has several features and may be somewhat overwhelming to new users, but once you learn it, you wont go back.

P.S. If you download it I think it gives you all features but limits you to 1x burns till you buy it. If you wanna really try it out, just message me after you download it (I think padus.com). I have a special trial "coupon" that lets you burn at max speed with all features enabled. (I only come here once or twice a week so be patient)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61217

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice