1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Dial-Up

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by ttiefenbach, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ttiefenbach

ttiefenbach Thread Starter

I only pay $5.95/month for my Dial-Up connection, and get 5 email boxes with that, with unlimited space. All connections, I've found have been V.92. It's the best deal out there, but there only in metro areas, as far as I can tell.

<b>I'm not sure If I can plug the ISP's name here or not?</b>

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Here is the rule:

Spamming/Advertising - You cannot post advertisements of any sort in any forum. This includes products, services, or web sites from which you'd directly or indirectly benefit in any way.

EXCEPTIONS (may be objected to, at the discretion of the moderators)
    Unaffiliated Announcements - <b>If you see a great deal somewhere, you're welcome to share it with everyone by posting it in the "General Opinions and Reviews" forum if and only if you are completely unaffiliated with that deal. </b>

I'd say according to the above it is ok! I assume you don't work for the ISP in anyway? Take care. angel :)

3. ilusha2

ilusha2 Guest

[email protected] - send me the info, please, i'm interested.

it's ok to ASK for the information, right?! :)

4. ttiefenbach

ttiefenbach Thread Starter

5. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    I moved this to the Reviews forum and it's not a problem posting the link to the ISPs site.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113534

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice