1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Free Anti-virus? Best free Spyware Malware protection?

Discussion in 'General Security' started by ibetyouluvthis, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ibetyouluvthis

ibetyouluvthis Thread Starter

Dell Desktop Windows Vista Home Premium

Im running AVG Free Editon as my virus protections software. I was wondering if there are any other Free virus programs that work better than my AVG Free Edition.
    Im also running Windows Defender as my Spyware/Malware protection program. Are there any other spyware/malware protection programs that work better than Windows Defender?

Any suggestions appreciated,
    Thank you

2. sydmur

sydmur

The most problems that i find is with the info that cookies manage to send out.. as for the good old virus i can honestly say that i can blame that on Zone Labs. so i got me a virus checker and malware or cookie killer.all i can say is that you get nothing for nutin in this world. so do yourself a favor and spring for the few bucks, this i can honestly tell you, my internet provider supplies the big MAC for free and yet i prefer zone alarm.

have a good day
    Murray :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700187

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice