Best free Converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Skunpatrol

HI
Last two days i spend looking for free video converter, I manage to viruse my laptop with one of them and all the rest I cheacked , while converting from .mp4 to .wmv i lost on quality of audio( I wont to upload video to one of popular website).
Can any of you guys recommend some(preferable) free converter that will not make audio worse ??
AllBest

Intel(R) Core(TM)i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz
4,00 GB
x64
Windows 8.1

Freemake Video Converter also works decently and converts many formats, I was using it for a couple of times. As for online converters, I was using Zamzar, but my opinion is that the output file loses a bit in quality.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts