1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best free email notifier for Yahoo and Hotmail email ?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by joeAgain------, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeAgain------

joeAgain------ Thread Starter

I use about 5 different internet based email accounts to manage my affairs( Yahoo email mostly, but also Hotmail and Gmail, etc,....NO Onboard email used at all) . Some are for friends email, some for family, others for various business interests, online purchase, etc. If I get certain emails, I NEED to know about it ASAP as I'm working/browsing on my computer.

I have used a program called "eprompter" before but found it unreliable. Sometimes it would not notify me at all that a new email had just arrived that I'd been waiting for. That is very aggrevating when they are important and need to be opened and replied to promptly. That NOT being notified at all when new a email arrives in my Inbox Can Not Happen. Most of them are TOO Important for it to just not tell me about!

And also, if I independantly just go to my Yahoo Inbox, I notice it just marks emails I have not read....as already read. That's Spooky! I Just DON'T Trust ePrompter!!!

There Must be a good one that doesn't try to fake out whether you've seen emails or not !
    Does anyone know of a free, but really good and dependable Email Notifier program to monitor all my internet based accounts at once, please?

thanks.

2. XOXO1201

XOXO1201

3. joeAgain------

joeAgain------ Thread Starter

Cool....XOXO1201 !
    That one looks good.
    But I can't be sure because each of my Yahoo accounts have about 2500 emails in them and it takes SO long to look at all the old emails !!

Is there a setting to have it only check and be concerned with maybe the last 30 emails!?
    (it will take forever, if I can't !)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/446466

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice