1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Gamecube Co-op Game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by -=R0B=-, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=R0B=-

-=R0B=- Thread Starter

I have been looking for a game or two to rent for Gamecube (not my system of choice) for me and my buddy this weekend. I really want a good co-op game where you upgrade your character throughout the game with items and level up etc. Appearently Balgur's Gate : Dark Alliance is a good choice but none of the blockbusters around carry it. I guess a game similar to Gauntlet legends would be sweet.

Any Suggestions to the best Co-op Gamecube Games?

2. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, but I think you might needs GBAs for that?

Mario Kart: Double Dash is a lot of fun to play...

Given your criteria, though:
    Tales of Symphonia has a co-op play mode that you might very well enjoy. It's a very traditional-style RPG, but with active combat. (Think Star Ocean's combat if you're ever played it) I don't know how well the co-op in it works, but it's there.

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    FF: I think the GBAs is for extra stuff.

Bond is good. I would recommend Bauders Gate / Dark Alliance. Or if the GC has it: Champions of Norrath

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490484

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice