Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Best Gaming Mouse

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SlimJimmy 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a good gaming mouse..one that's worth your money. What do you recommend and why?

#2 ·
I've always been a fan of Logitech and their MX series. Right now I'm using a MX 500 (optical, 7 programmable buttons, scroll wheel and a nice shape/size for my hand). If I were buying a new one I'd probably go with the MX 518. I'm not willing to spend the extra money to go up to a laser mouse and don't want to be messing with batteries, charge cycles nor possible interference to switch to cordless.

#5 ·
If you're a gamer, the wired Logitech G5 is the BOSS!!! I've had mine ever since they came out, and there's nothing better. I have mine weighted down pretty good so I don't jerk it all around. And the 'on the fly' DPI adjustment can't be beat. For me, during regular gameplay, I have it set to the middle DPI setting (can't remember what the DPI's are for each setting). And when I have to have some precise sniper shooting, I set it to the lowest. And, in my opinion, you just can't beat the responsiveness of a WIRED, lazer mouse. Anyway, I hope that helps you out. Plus, it works great on any surface I've ever tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.