1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Games' started by IGOTZAPROBLEM, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. IGOTZAPROBLEM

IGOTZAPROBLEM Thread Starter

I'm looking for a good gaming mouse..one that's worth your money. What do you recommend and why?

2. Sponsor

3. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

I've always been a fan of Logitech and their MX series. Right now I'm using a MX 500 (optical, 7 programmable buttons, scroll wheel and a nice shape/size for my hand). If I were buying a new one I'd probably go with the MX 518. I'm not willing to spend the extra money to go up to a laser mouse and don't want to be messing with batteries, charge cycles nor possible interference to switch to cordless.

4. GripS

GripS

Logitech MX518. No drivers needed and you can change sensitivity on the fly.

5. no_Wedge

no_Wedge

g5 by far the best 2000dpi switchable weights and speeds and smooth also with a fabric wrapped cord

6. SlimJimmy

SlimJimmy

If you're a gamer, the wired Logitech G5 is the BOSS!!! I've had mine ever since they came out, and there's nothing better. I have mine weighted down pretty good so I don't jerk it all around. And the 'on the fly' DPI adjustment can't be beat. For me, during regular gameplay, I have it set to the middle DPI setting (can't remember what the DPI's are for each setting). And when I have to have some precise sniper shooting, I set it to the lowest. And, in my opinion, you just can't beat the responsiveness of a WIRED, lazer mouse. Anyway, I hope that helps you out. Plus, it works great on any surface I've ever tried.

7. IGOTZAPROBLEM

IGOTZAPROBLEM Thread Starter

thanks guys...i think i'll try out the G5

8. SlimJimmy

SlimJimmy

Good choice.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!