Best (hopefully free) spam filter for Outlook Express?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

slurpee55

I have been deluged lately with spam of the sort that are headed "Delivery Failure" or something similar, and are being bounced back or "returned" to the non-existent sender at my office - returned to (make up a name, sometimes add a number)@mycompany.com,
So far today I have had to delete over 60 of these - and it is only 11:30 in the morning.
Most of the free spam filters I have looked at put ads into outgoing messages - not okay for a business.
My ISP has been useless; not returning my emails, and I am about to pull out my hair.

I would just cough up the $$, but, well, it has been a lousy year for the company, so if there is a free software anyone could recommend?

(aaagh, there is another one!)
Thanks in advance! (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online