Best Looking Auto?

valis

pics, please. No restrictions other than the ones that apply to the forum (i.e., SFW).......only requirements are a pic and a reason for you naming it the best looking ride around........

dunno where to start, but one that has always grabbed me is the gt40.......that, along with about a million others.....for some reason, I am also very drawn to the egoista.....I just want to drive that damn thing.......

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Reason .. it's on a Corvette Chassis

Attachments

valis

nice, but don't like the rear nor the rims........what the heck is it, anyhow? Looks custom......

and the zillion dollar question..........what's under Le Hood? ;)

valis

one of my personal fave's........takes a country mile to turn, but in a straight line (i.e., the US interstate system) this would be the awesomestest ride ever.......

valis

pop had this:

but his employee, Gary Gabelich of the Blue Flame stardom, had this:

this was in the days of Nevada having a 'drive at a safe speed', and when we crossed from Cali to Nevada, damned if Gary didn't drop it into second and lay about a quarter mile of patch.

the vette? Well, it showed up about halfway through our meal......it is very important to remember that I was 4, maybe 5, when this happened.......and damn, I've loved those screaming ponies ever since. :)

jesus, those were fun days.......and now, to think that damn near everything we did (5 year old in a front seat of a ferrari doing WELL into triple digits, had the lap belt, but that held me down so I couldn't see) is now a felony......yeesh.

valis

and YOUR choice, Hewee? I'm thinking something from late 50's, maybe?

valis

noyb.......my apologies. That pic you posted does NOT do it justice.....that is one sweet butt ride. LOVE the interior on it as well.......(y)

just an FYI, you may want to add that link to your original post, as it is sorta like comparing me to, say, Redford a la 78 or so......just no comparison whatsoever.......

valis

There used to be lots of great looking cars. Maybe none better than the 1960 Chevy Impala Convertible.
my uncle owned one of those, but nowhere near that condition......good looking ride....complete with mandatory dice.....(y)

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
And another reason ... If you weren't there for the late 50s, early 60s ... You really missed it

valis

yup......but they are making some slick ones today, as well.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online