Best Looking Auto?

valis

legally, they are not classified as a motorcycle down here. Texas has some weird laws. It's okay if the single wheel is in the front, but not in the back apparently.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
I can actually understand that since with two at the front they are very nearly as stable as with 4.

legally, they are not classified as a motorcycle down here. Texas has some weird laws. It's okay if the single wheel is in the front, but not in the back apparently.
Hm. I would have thought they'd be more stable than a traditional trike, so would be no problem. Guess if I ever get one (ha!) I won't be going to Texas with it. :rolleyes:;)

valis

pop had one of those......he's got a home video of he and his buddies cruising down 101 at night. Some idiot was hanging onto the hood filming my dad, the driver. Sometimes I'm amazed I exist at all. :)

valis

if someone were to stick a gun in my ear and tell me to choose a car, for years and years it would have been the F40. Just an absolute beast from jump.

However, now I believe that I have found my new dream car. SCG 003.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online