Best Motherboard-socket 370

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lex777

What is the best motherboard for socket 370???(pentium III @ 600Mhz+) Which one has the most rock solid stablility with best 2/3D graphic performance and processing performance?? And if possible, something that's still current on the market, something I can purchase tomorrow =)

Odd you got no replys yet....
I been looking at MB ratings and it seems Abit is tops these days..
Asus and Aopen, Gigabyte, MSI are good boards also.. Epox is not so good, and FIC has been bad for me and others I know....

do a www.google.com search for your (socket 370 rating)
you find alot of info on those

Billy

------------------------------------------------
Most good judgement comes from experience.
Most experience comes from bad judgement.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online