1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Mouse for Adobe Acrobat's Comment Feature, Mouse Acrobat Comment

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by techgnosis, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techgnosis

techgnosis Thread Starter

What is the best mouse when you're extensively using the comment and text editing features in Adobe Acrobat (my version is 8.0 Professional)? I extensively use the underline, highlight, and pencil tools while perusing PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat.

What kind of mouse is best designed for these features? When I use the pencil tool in Acrobat, I want to make hand-written comments that somewhat resembles my actual handwriting. Needless to say, I can't seem to do that with a regular mouse!

I posted to the Acrobat user forum a long time ago and no one responded.

2. Irukku

Irukku

The only way I know to hand-write in your PC is using tablets, like these: http://www.wacom.com/index2.php. They simulate your mouse with a pen and a pad for you to write on, hehe.

I hope thet's what you were looking for. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971204

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice