1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best MP3/VIDEO Player?

Discussion in 'Tech-Related News' started by joe2cool, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Hi thinking of buying a new MP3 player & was just wondering about what people would consider the best? Have been looking at IPOD Classic - is it the best, better because of accessories? etc, also Sony Walkman Video MP3 & Zen X-FI which looks like good quality screen & picture quality?

Also it looks favourable to have one with upgradeable SD cards etc? I would be requiring a large downloadable space.

As mentioned with IPOD I would probably be going for Bose docking station (can any mp3 connect?)

Also I would want to drag & drop alot of files/Mp3's can all do this?

Its a substantial investment so would apprciate any help/views/comments
    Unsure of correct forum?

Thxs

2. DMF Apothem

DMF Apothem

Hey,

Ipod's are really annoying with what you can put on them and you can't just drag and drop, they require you to use itunes and one you get your ipod set up on one computer thats the only computer you can use it with, otherwise it deletes all the files and sets it up for the new computer. As for the docking bays I really don't know that much about them but if you wanted it to dock different types of mp3's then they would all have to have the same connection port. I recommend buying a Zune. They have better screen quality and more space for less money, plus they aren't software specific and they allow you to put anything on there that you want. So you can drag and drop movies, music, games and even word documents (They won't open on the Zune but you can use it like a flash drive and open it on another computer). Overall I think Zunes are the best buy for the price.

DMF Apothem.

3. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Hi appreciated .....with the ipod that would be a pain only using 'itunes' I've not heard of Zune? Available Uk?

Thxs again

4. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

5. DMF Apothem

DMF Apothem

Well, that's too bad. I thought Zunes have been around forever. You always have the option to order it and ship over seas although that would be pretty pricey.

DMF Apothem.

6. DMF Apothem

DMF Apothem

7. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

Cheers.................

8. DMF Apothem

DMF Apothem

Alright. Glad to help.

DMF Apothem.

9. Everway9

Everway9

First Name:
    Drew
    I have a friend with an Iriver. He has used other manufacturers but his Iriver has allways been the best

10. joe2cool

joe2cool Thread Starter

OK cheers will check out, never heard of this one? Is it upgradeable? thx

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758709

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice