Best Music PLayer

I was wondering what player is the best for music?

• Media Player

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • RealOne

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Win Amp

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Other ( Please Specify)

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GRudger

Which music player do you think is the best?

1. Media Player 9

2. RealOne PLayer

3. Win Amp

4. Other (Specify)

GRudger

I guess I mean in regards to spyware, ease-of-use, layout, size, etc

700mb80min

Banned
RealOne , now that`s funny . Most will probably say winamp , but i`ll go with wmp9 for the ease of use and the ability to play all media.:)

MusicMatch Jukebox, It's not free, but you didn't specify that.
With MMJB you can design you own skins. I think that starts at V7 deluxe. (not sure though)

GRudger

yeah, i was thinking along the lines of freebies... :) but every input helps me choose! thanks longhair.

I believe that MusicMatch Jukebox does have a free version. It's a lite version but it still works. I have the pay version and have always enjoyed it.

Realplayer is full of spyware but I must admit it's pretty good apart from that!
Anyway, I'd go for Winamp.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts