1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

best nvidia driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lilmoonee, Feb 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmoonee

lilmoonee Thread Starter

has anyone tried the 6.50 drivers? are they any good?? does it give any errors in win ME?? if they are not good, which version is the best??

2. brianF

brianF

6.31 or 6.34 seem to be most stable. 7.52's where leaked today but haven't heard good or bad yet and didn't install them myself.

3. NeWcS

NeWcS

I too would say 6.34. check the web site of the card maker. I laways use the updates from my cards site, always get better results when benchmarking.

------------------
    AMD Duron K7 [email protected] CPU w/ Taisol FHS
    Soyo K7VTA
    KingMax 128mb PC-133 Ram w/ TinyBGA Technolgy
    INNO 3D Geforce2 MX AGP TV out +COOLING FAN 32mb
    1.6mb/408k DSL via Cisco675
    ANTEC SX1030 SOHO File Server Case
    21' Sony Display

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/35295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice