1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best PC prank ??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by marioh, Jan 2, 2002.

Advertisement
  1. hewee

hewee

deuce_mn,

I know you can make lots of fun out of it.

Lem0njell0,

That was a great one to do.;)

2. Topazz

Topazz

Oh boy, am I so glad all you guys are a lo-o-o-ng way from me!!

I would die if anyone played a trick on me on my beloved PC!

3. Topazz

Topazz

One of our PC magazines gives out a disk with its monthly issues and the Xmas one had a handful of prank proggies to play with.

Later, on the magazine's website, one guy started up a bit of a war between the ones who loved them and the ones who thought it definitely wasn't funny being the victim.

4. Topazz

Topazz

Funny one though Marioh, I've seen details of that prank you posted in your first message somewhere else, word for word ...

5. hewee

hewee

Should you look?

Attached Files:

6. cwolfe98

cwolfe98

7. deuce

deuce

Funny Hewee, LemOnjell0...
    they actually didn't notice it was a little heavy at took it away? Funny stuff... :D :D I used to work at this bakery in a wealthy, wealthy neighborhood, (most expensive bread was $20 a loaf) anyway, a while ago we bought a new safe. So the owner took everything out of the old one and put it in a safe deposite box or something... or his safe in his house a few blocks away, I'm not sure... went to buy the new one and have it delivered the next day and payed the people to dispose of the old one when they picked it up the next day. Well, that night some people broke into the bakery and stole the old 500 lbs safe and carried it home to crack it. They did us such a big favor... they didn't even know it. :D The safe was completely empty and insurance payed for the damage to the building and we claimed the stolen safe. We actually made money off the guys stealing it. :D We didn't have to pay some one to get rid of the safe, and got money back from a safe that would have been sitting in a landfill. Those guys were so pissed when they busted it open and found that all they had was a busted old 500 lbs safe... I think they came back and vandalized the place because I don't know how else we caught them... but they were caught and dealt with by the authorites. Man, talk about picking they wrong day to pull an otherwise successful job. :D They got so screwed over... and for what?... $0 and having to dispose of a 500 lbs safe. :D :D That still makes me laugh. Ok, it wasn't a pc prank but oh well. :rolleyes:

8. deuce

deuce

just noticed the new avatar cwolf... nice :D

9. rhettman5

rhettman5

10. Topazz

Topazz

Arrrrgh!! Hewee, you rotter, I've only got six lives left now!

PS How can I get that and send it in an email to someoone? (Someone who deserves it!

11. deuce

deuce

Thanks there are some real good ones there. :D

12. hewee

hewee

Topazz,

It's just a .gif I made last night.
    So right click and save it like any other image.

13. deuce

deuce

I think he means how can he get it so he can send it in an email so it pops up when the person opens it so they think it is a virus or something that got in their computer. I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how to do it yet.

14. Dark Star

Dark Star

deuce,

Send it as you would any other attachment...a pic whatever.

within the body of it cleverly include a note saying this attachment contains a hidden .exe file that will activate on restart or reboot of the system.
    You can even tell them where it can be found in the root directory but don't give them the name of it so they know not what to look for.
    Whatever quirks or hiccups take place within their system for the next month I can assure you will get blamed on the mytery .exe file they think is in there.
    Devilish ain't it? :D :D

DS

15. deuce

deuce

yeah pretty cleaver... I will need to try it sometime... I have somebody in mind already. (and no... it isn't who you are thinking I'm thinking of but that would person would be even better) Humm... I could make a yahoo email or some free one like that and use that one to send it... :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice