Best Poput Stopper

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Piringa

Whats the best free pop up stopper out there? I used to have one by panicware but it got messed up. I used to be able to hold ctrl and click to get a new window but now when I do that I get my homepage instead of the link I clicked.

So whats the best free pop up stopper out there?

Panicware only offers a trial versino now :(

I've read on several posts that the free Google searchbar has a very effective popup blocker. I use the one in my ZAP firewall and it is truely great.

Piringa

Thanks but I rather not use up any more of my screen space.

Google toolbar 2 is worth the space it takes. You can close it down or start it up when needed. If you need more space just press F11. It also has a number of other handy features.

The best ... Bar None... popup stopper I've used to date is contained in the free browser MyIE2. Been using it for over 2 months and have yet to see 1 popup. AND you don't have to do a thing with it... It just works! :D MyIE2 has lots of other goodies too. Way better than IE any version.

http://www.myie2.com/html_en/home.htm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online