Solved Best quick charger for Samsung S4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

supersadie

Hi
I would like to buy a fast charger for my phone but am a bit baffled by choice. Can someone help me to get the right thing? I believe it's the plug and not the cable that causes a fast charge, provided the device will take it. Am I right? What are the 'kite marks' for a good plug (and/or cable?) that will ensure I don't get fake products?
I've heard of Qualcomm but when I look it up all the plugs are for continental Europe or US.
Many thanks to anyone who can spare time to reply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online