1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Rechargeable Batteries ...

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by vja4Him, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vja4Him

vja4Him Thread Starter

I need to buy more rechargeable batteries. I'd like to get something more powerful than 2600MaH. Here are several types of batteries I'm looking at. Would like some advice if you have experience with these particular batteries, or would recommend something else:

1) Synergy Digital-Ten Ultra High Power 2800 MaH AA Batteries

2) Travel Quick Charger With 4AA High Power 2900 Mah rechargeable Batteries & Lcd Protector , Memory Card Case , Table top Tripod and 3 Piece Lens Cleaning kit for Fuji finepix HS10

3) Battery, AA NiMH 4 pcs. 2700mAh by Powerex

I will be using the AA rechargeable batteries in my FujiFilm FinePix S2000HD digital camera, DiNotte 140 taillight (bicycle), headlight and headlamp, CD player, cordless phones, and more.

I use the batteries a lot for the taillight on my bicycle and camera, and need high quality batteries that will give the most run time.

2. ozziebeanie

ozziebeanie

First Name:
    Serena
    I would presume that what ever normal non rechargeable batteries that are a good brand, (last longer than others) then if that brand makes rechargeable, then they would be good also

I guess depending on countries as to what brand that would be, I don't know if all countries have the same brand names.

Here (Australia) Duracell and Energiser are good rechargeable, non rechargeable batteries like Kodak are good brands for cameras a lot of Digital camera's do not work well unless you put a good battery in them, but I don't know if Kodak make a rechargeable.

I don't know if those brands are available in the USA or if any different brands you have over there are better than those.

Going along the lines of what non rechargeable batteries that are good then their rechargeable batteries must be good, is a good basic guide to go by if you are trying to decide which brand to go with, when you have no idea which way to go.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970048

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice