Best Registry Cleaner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

taniz

hey!

I installed the latest version of easycleaner on my PC it starts the search, but crashes a few moments later. i let it for half an hour, but never came to back in normal condition. why is that? do you have any idea? i ran every cleaner and adaware software i found, but this crashes keep happening.if anybody know any good cleaner plz reply i will pay for it.

Blink182

Banned
Howdy taniz ! :)

Welcome to TSG! (y)

Before i recommend anything, there has to be a resson you cant run any malcious removal tools. Please to the following:

1. Please download Hijack This from here.
2. Do a scan and save a logfile.
3. Put the Log in the Security Forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online