Best Text to Speech Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ronhum

I am looking for some text to voice software, that will read text aloud. I have seen some online, and all seem very similar. Most include ATT Natural Voices in their paid versions.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to which might be the best text to speech software? Or all about the same?

ronhum

Well, this is a little more sophisticated than I wanted, and expensive, but thanks.

I downloaded a free one from here:

http://www.naturalreaders.com

It is pretty neat but you have to pay to get the ATT natural voice, which do not sound as robot like. I did use the above to read some news off the internet and it works very well. Also listened to some stories last night.

I have found several packages, but was just wondering if there is one that is better than the others before I fork out the $50 or so. I will probably end up getting the paid version of naturalreaders, but just wonder is anyone had any experience with software such as this or knows where some reviews might be.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online