Best to buy Big Amazon Echo or small one + speakers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ams232

I'm thinking of buying some Amazon Echo device for basic use for us five in my family. Maybe I'd get two over time if I like it. So I thought I'd get one of the bigger sized ones and a smaller one such as the Echo Dot. Then I thought...why not buy a pair of good speakers such as the Fluance Ai60 or similar the plug the small Echo into it?, so I'll save a few bucks and have good speakers too, probably better that the big Echo built-in speakers....

I wonder if there're any drawbacks on this decision and would love to hear any opinions.

Any advice much welcome

I would buy the Amazon Echo dot first. See what it sounds like, then decide what to do.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online