Best way to get a 6 pack? Advice plz.

cnelson04

Hey guys, most of you probly know i'm only 14, and i'm on a diet and i've lost 53lb. and am lookin pretty good for school i joined our weight lifting team, and i'm starting to build up my arms/legs but i would like to start workin on my abs is there anything other then sit-ups that will help me with this? Thankz guys.

Crunches. Ask the weight training instructor/coach for his/her suggestions on form and frequency. There are several ways to do crunches, and any of them can be rendered useless (or not as effective) if they're done wrong. Once you have the form down, you can add weight (hold a weight to your chest, and do the crunches).

I've always been a fan of using Roman Chairs for crunches; flip around to face-down position, and you can get the lower back too.

Good luck!

edit: BTW, don't expect a well defined ab by next Tuesday. I worked at it for several years, and never really had a true "six pack." Just keep at it. (y)

I don't think its a generation gap thing. My first thought was beer. Might be more of a regional thing.

Everyone has a "6-pack", it's just that they're usually buried under a layer of fat. The only way to see abs is by reducing your body fat %. Keep building muscle, and doing ab exercises... but don't forget the cardio/aerobic... that's the key. (y)

Glad I wasn't the only one who was gonna say the liqour store. Might be a reflection of a generational gap or......maybe there's just alot of lushes around. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online