Best way to remove intel stickers from cover of laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FuzzyWuzzy

ive been scratching at it for 20mins now and sitll aint coming off, piss me off! God, what the **** are these companies thinking putting stickers inside. Do they think we consumers pay all this $ to spend getting this crap off, god. its a computer not a sticker book.

K7M

try a product called "GOO GONE" you can get it at most grocery stores. It smells like lemon oil.

Guyzer

Guy
FuzzyWuzzy said:
ive been scratching at it for 20mins now and sitll aint coming off, piss me off! God, what the **** are these companies thinking putting stickers inside. Do they think we consumers pay all this $ to spend getting this crap off, god. its a computer not a sticker book.
ROLF I haven't laughed so hard in years. I got tears rollin down my face...

Like Skivvy sez...Spray some on a rag, then rub the sticky stuff. It will come off leaving your box nice and slippery. :D

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I use an ancient 500W hair drier to remove labels, works like a champ on almost any surface. I've taken hundreds of labels off that way, much easier and less messy than chemicals.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online