best wireless mouse

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cliffo90

can someone suggest a good wireless mouse, i heard there are alot of good ones from logitech and there were debates on which model was the best, alot from the mx series

pugmug

Banned
I own the MX700 and MX1000 Logitech mice and like both very well.Price is what you need to look at I would think.

cliffo90

money is not the problem, as long as it isnt crazy like over 100$, i was looking one best for gaming mostly. im leaning more toward the mx1000

pugmug

Banned
They are both wireless with rechargeable batteries and hold a charge quite well I must say.

pugmug

Banned
The MX1000 is a large heavy mouse but I like that in a mouse.As far as gaming they both do very good with no lag that I can notice but some gamers are very picky and will only use wired mice for the so called lag problem to be overcome.Up to you as to what you like.

I'm a fan of the Logitech wireless mice, they come with a recharging station which avoids the need to replace the batteries.

pugmug

Banned
The only real problem with Logitech I can find is their software for the mice.I think they call it mouseware.It is ok but could be better in my experence with the product.

I've had good luck with a Micro Innovations wireless 5 button optical mouse and 129 key keyboard I got for $34 at WalMart. Owned them a little over a year now and have had to replace the batteries in the mouse only one time so far. Still the first set on the keyboard. And yes, I do use them a lot. I play RuneScape several hours a day.

I haven't noticed any lag at all in them (they are RF, not IR) and the mouse is very sensitive.

You can try them, and if you don't like them, you can always return them in 30 days.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online