Best/Worst RPG you've played?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AbsentMindedProf

I'm an old time D&D player. (From back when the original three book box set came out in the late '70s.) I've played a number of D&D style RPGs over the years that I've had a 'puter, and am interested in what games others play/have played. What RPGs do you play, and which wouldn't you touch with a ten foot cyber-pole? :D

Eric M

Console/computer RPGs, or PnP?

My present favourite CRPG is Lunar: Silver Star for the Sega CD and later re-released on PSX. For computer, it's Fallout one and two, followed by the FPS/RPG hybrid System Shock. (y)

PnP, favourite is Paranoia. :D

Worst Console RPG I've ever played would have to be Eternal Ring for PS2. It was an FPRPG and was rather dull. I haven't killed so many crabs in my life.

For PC, I can't really say for sure what the worst one was. I block bad PC games from memory. But Daikatana bills itself as an FPS/RPG hybrid, so I'll go with that. ;)

PnP worst would have to be a particular Call of Cthulhu session which I shan't speak of here. ;)

JEBWrench said:
Console/computer RPGs, or PnP?

My present favourite CRPG is Lunar: Silver Star for the Sega CD and later re-released on PSX. For computer, it's Fallout one and two, followed by the FPS/RPG hybrid System Shock. (y)

WHAT! Fallout beat out System Shock?

I prefer single player RPGs first I would put Morrowind followed by Fallout 2 and Oblivion

Can't really think of any RPGs that I have truly hated playing though so I'm a bit stumped at picking my worse.

Barely, Darque. Barely. ;)

Planescape: Torment is high up there too.

PS: Didn't recognize you with the new Avatar! :p

i really liked oblivion to an extent, in some ways it was dissapointing but its hard for me to get into most rpg's

fable was another good one and before that years ago it was FF7, nowadays i dont like any rpg if its not first person and even then i'm picky

i think zelda on nes was the first one i ever played

wasnt there a D&D game that was first person perspective on the old atari 2600 or something like that?

World of Warcraft is a must try game, same with Diablo 2 (expansion)(y)

I think the New Gaunlet 7 Sorrows is a horrible game, it is over in mear hours and is extremely boring.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online