1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Best Xbox Game ???

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Doomsday123, Jan 19, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Doomsday123

Doomsday123 Thread Starter

Just woundering what opinions yall had on your favorite Xbox games =)

2. Chris A

Chris A

Halo was fun.

Spliter cell kicked my butt though.. Damn hard game.

NFL Blitz 2002 is fun in two player..

Slugfest 2003 is another fun one. Funny to watch the players cry when you throw a wild one... ;)

3. deuce

deuce

HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

4. deuce

deuce

2nd best XBox game: HALO2! ;)

Ok ok hasn't come out yet................. :rolleyes: ..........Ghostrecon is pretty fun as well. Anyone play it yet? I think it is still pretty new. However.........IMHO... no XBox game is as good as any Grand Theft Auto series game...........and especially not Vice City. :)

What makes Halo so much more fun than it already was is that we have an ethernet system link in our dorms to play off of, and on my wing of my floor alone we have 6 XBoxs and 6 Halos, (out of 30 rooms) so there's always enough good players around to play 8 or 16 player games. :D

5. Gibble

Gibble

I would have to say the best ones I have are Ghost Recon, NHL 2k3 (by Sega), and NFL Fever 2k3, with XBL (XBox Live) they are so much fun :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice