Better Photoshop - along with WinArranger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yum

Hi guys,

I think it could be useful fo those who use photoshop and other graphic programs which requre big screens:

WinArranger (Freeware)
managebytes.com/wa

This small thing arranges windows across my three monitors while hiding (!) captions and borders.
I've found this mode is much more convenient than photoshop built-in fulscreen modes..

--
Yum

Welcome to TSG.

That looks like a nifty program, but I don’t see what it would do for Photoshop. You can have the image you are working on full screen with no border on one side and all of the tools, histories and dialogs the way you want on the other. You can do that sort of thing with most programs, but Photoshop remembers how it is arranged when you turn it back on. Most programs that aren’t set up for dual monitor need rearranging each time. Photoshop is one of the few programs that is beautifully set up for multiple monitor IMO – at least it is for dual. Maybe there is something unique about using Photoshop with 3 or more monitors the program would help with.

A feature I really like is the ability to remove borders if it is referring to that useless bar M$ puts across the top of every program to waste space. I don’t remember ever having to look there to see what program or file I was in. If I ever do I will know it is time to put a large flower on my car antenna so I can find it after I forget where I put it.

If this is a single advertisement and all you plan to do here, i couldn't think that program is all as good as it should because he who advertises it can't even read forum rules.

You can have multi-monitor setups without any special software directly in Windoze.

Yum

Guys, who had said thay this is for multi-monitor support? I just said that it's a nice idea to get useless borders and captions removed. Why am I blaimed in advertisement? Do you think it's my software?

Yes i think you were advertising in a way because it was ur first and only post for a few days, and you could so the same w/o 3rd party software. But i guess not because you wouldv spammed more if it were major advertising, your post was short and simple and you didn't repeat anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online