1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Beyluxe Messenger

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by mamaliastronomer, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mamaliastronomer

mamaliastronomer Thread Starter

Hello.I want to get to one of chatrooms in Beyluxe messenger.i have different versions of that and also the latest version.when i install it,and i try to login or sign up in that i suddenly says:"Unable to connect to server".I know some people are using this and I need to get to that room quickly.i tried reinstalling the software and installing other and older versions of that but it didn't help.just in some version it didn't tell me this error message but it begins to load forever and surely the problem is same.i tried programs to clean registry(registry errors) and i did this : start>accessories>Command Prompt(as administrator)>type: IPCONFIG /RELEASE then type:IPCONFIG /RENEW but it didn't help either.and tried making another account in windows and use Beyluxe messenger on it but didn't help and i remember before the last time i installed windows i had the same problem(i mean i guess reinstalling windows wouldn't solve the problem)
    I am using Windows XP service pack 3 and i have Zyxel modem.and i have Google Chrome browser and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.
    please help!
    ;)

2. RaytheBear

RaytheBear

Make sure your Beyluxe messenger is added as a Trusted application in KIS2011.

Also, have you tried another browser like Firefox or IE to see if you get this same problem?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!