BF:V closing issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maverick88

whenever i start battlefield vietnam, it just closes with an error sound as soon as i get to the main menu. I have the latest drivers from HP, and my computer can handle the game easily. I have played it before on this computer but, after restoring i cant now.

Windows XP pro
512MB ram
2.00 ghz
ATI Mobility Radeon Video Card

HP says i have all the latest drivers but i think i need an update?! please help :mad:

That Video card looks as if it cant handle the game. Mobile cards have never been very good at handling complex games like BF:V.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts