BF2 Graphic Problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
What graphics card are your using? Also what temperature is it running at? Also does this happen right away or does it happen after you have been playing for awhile?

Try turning the graphics down to low and see if this still happens.

Timinsk

fbodyracer02 said:
What graphics card are your using? Also what temperature is it running at? Also does this happen right away or does it happen after you have been playing for awhile?

Try turning the graphics down to low and see if this still happens.
ASUS EN8800GTS
>.> Never actually checked the tempature I would probably say around 60-80F maybe...
We'll I changed the graphics and I go into game next and started seeing this so i thought it was a graphics problem but I later just gave up turned the game off and then I woke up later this morning and tried playing the game thinking it might just be a turn game off and reload the game and it'll fix it, which thats what I had to do. :p But it said it just had to recollage the geometry which I thought itll fix in game play or preload map... hehe silly me, sorry for bothering all you.

gamerbyron said:
Also tell us your cpu and your ram.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM [This is physical memory (exact ram not digital memory which is stored on hdd "aka pagefile")]

sorry again for asking such a question when I never even thought of reloading the game, last night was just a frustrating day in all and I just wasn't thinking clearly all day. :\

usually the Antianalising changes wont take effect until you restart the game. Your graphics card should handle anything BF2 can throw at it. In case you didnt know you can check your GPU temperature in the Nvidia control panel.

where do you usually play? I am in a TWL clan. Always looking for new recriuts.

Timinsk

fbodyracer02 said:
usually the Antianalising changes wont take effect until you restart the game. Your graphics card should handle anything BF2 can throw at it. In case you didnt know you can check your GPU temperature in the Nvidia control panel.

where do you usually play? I am in a TWL clan. Always looking for new recriuts.
We'll I think it was just a simple thing just to restart game, its most basic always needed. I don't really mind restarts, its nothing to.

TWL clan? I just started back up in playing, im meh like OK at the game XD I just love playing because it looks decent and its a fun game just for the hell of it, sorry I'm not truly competitive :p I just ranked Sergeant ^_^ Im so happy hehe. But I don't mind joining, it'll be pretty cool to join a guild or clan, I just cant use my mic for headset since its broke =X I use my webcam mic? XDD
gamerbyron said:
Try update the latest drivers, and also try patching the game.
I have latest :p

Timinsk

fbodyracer02 said:
cool man, what servers do you usually play on? I usually play infantry only servers, DOD....BIG......DUI are prob my favorites.

The clan is Dictators of Death, come check us out. http://dictatorsofdeath.us/home.htm

my in game name is DOD_miturbansdrty
oh.. I just play ranked maps idk what anything is really i just kill people thats pretty much it. :)

o_O i have to make a new account with the name title on it?
gamerbyron said:
If video drivers don't help uninstall the game and reinstall it back.
... i just had to restart game thats all.. and it worked..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online