1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BF2 Graphic Problem?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Timinsk, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Timinsk

Timinsk Thread Starter

2. fbodyracer02

fbodyracer02

What graphics card are your using? Also what temperature is it running at? Also does this happen right away or does it happen after you have been playing for awhile?

Try turning the graphics down to low and see if this still happens.

3. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

Also tell us your cpu and your ram.

4. Timinsk

Timinsk Thread Starter

ASUS EN8800GTS
    >.> Never actually checked the tempature I would probably say around 60-80F maybe...
    We'll I changed the graphics and I go into game next and started seeing this so i thought it was a graphics problem but I later just gave up turned the game off and then I woke up later this morning and tried playing the game thinking it might just be a turn game off and reload the game and it'll fix it, which thats what I had to do. :p But it said it just had to recollage the geometry which I thought itll fix in game play or preload map... hehe silly me, sorry for bothering all you.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2046MB RAM [This is physical memory (exact ram not digital memory which is stored on hdd "aka pagefile")]

sorry again for asking such a question when I never even thought of reloading the game, last night was just a frustrating day in all and I just wasn't thinking clearly all day. :\

5. fbodyracer02

fbodyracer02

usually the Antianalising changes wont take effect until you restart the game. Your graphics card should handle anything BF2 can throw at it. In case you didnt know you can check your GPU temperature in the Nvidia control panel.

where do you usually play? I am in a TWL clan. Always looking for new recriuts.

6. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

Try update the lastest drivers, and also try patching the game.

7. Nightfirecat

Nightfirecat

What gamerbyron said.

8. Timinsk

Timinsk Thread Starter

We'll I think it was just a simple thing just to restart game, its most basic always needed. I don't really mind restarts, its nothing to.

TWL clan? I just started back up in playing, im meh like OK at the game XD I just love playing because it looks decent and its a fun game just for the hell of it, sorry I'm not truly competitive :p I just ranked Sergeant ^_^ Im so happy hehe. But I don't mind joining, it'll be pretty cool to join a guild or clan, I just cant use my mic for headset since its broke =X I use my webcam mic? XDD
    I have latest :p

9. fbodyracer02

fbodyracer02

cool man, what servers do you usually play on? I usually play infantry only servers, DOD....BIG......DUI are prob my favorites.

The clan is Dictators of Death, come check us out. http://dictatorsofdeath.us/home.htm

my in game name is DOD_miturbansdrty

10. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

If video drivers don't help uninstall the game and reinstall it back.

11. Timinsk

Timinsk Thread Starter

oh.. I just play ranked maps idk what anything is really i just kill people thats pretty much it. :)

o_O i have to make a new account with the name title on it?
    ... i just had to restart game thats all.. and it worked..

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647993

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice