1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BF3 lags like hell

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Discussion' started by champon331, Nov 3, 2011.

1. champon331

champon331 Thread Starter

Hi all i have just got BF3 but when i play its lagy as hell so bad you cant play it when
    i set the video seting to the lowest they can go it dosnt make a diffrens
    can someone please help i have this PC

Win7 service pack 1

processor: Intel pentium 4 cpu 3.00GHz
    RAM: 2.00GB
    system type: 64-bit
    Graphics card: msi N210 MDIG/D3
    motherboard: msi G41TM-P33
    x2 HDD
    one 74.5GB with 21.0GB free
    and one 1t with 868Gb free

2. JustJudy

JustJudy

First Name:
    Judy
    From what I've seen everyone seems to be complaining about the lag. SirRantsAlot (I love that name) posted many videos on Youtube about the lag ( check here ), as well as a number of others. I haven't seen any fix. They are blaming it mostly on server issues.
    I would contact the game maker and ask them if they've come up with a solution. If you don't want to do that you can try Googling for an answer. Possibly someone will post something that will help.

3. champon331

champon331 Thread Starter

Thanx but i found out that it is case my pc is **** but i came right thanx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025228

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice