1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

BHO List Loading/Updating

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by raybro, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. raybro

raybro Thread Starter

For some time now I've been unable to update TK's BHO List. I know there has been a lot of server probs with their servers due to DDoS attack. All I have been able to do is load from the dumped file. The last couple of days, when I try to update, I get the image below.

When I click OK, the BHO list window closes. Just wondering if anyone else is having this particular problem. The list appears to have loaded.

Any thoughts?

Ray

Attached Files:

2. winchester73

winchester73

3. raybro

raybro Thread Starter

Hi Winchester... 'preciate the thought, but both links are dead. I get Page Cannot be Found on both. Hit the www.cjwdavis.co.uk home page link and got "This page is a place holder for a future web site".

Ray

4. winchester73

winchester73

Hmmmm ...

They were working two days ago ... sorry.

5. raybro

raybro Thread Starter

No prob. Happens to everyone. If I tried to keep ALL my reference links up to date, that's all I would be doing every day, all day. :D

Ray

6. Mowergun

Mowergun Guest

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. The BHOList program is contacting the sysinfo.org site and downloading the list, but like you I cannot dump the list to file and when I click on "OK" the program closes.

I found your post while searching for a solution. Haven't found one yet.

Mowergun

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224599

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice