1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved big big problem in italy

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by buson fly, Sep 28, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Advertisement
  1. buson fly

buson fly Guest Thread Starter

Black out: Bollino, evento assolutamente eccezionale; Si sono interrotte entrambe le linee con la Francia
    28/09/2003 - 07:34
    (ANSA) - ROMA, 28 SET - Il guasto che ha provocato il black
    out e' un 'evento assolutamente eccezionale', secondo Carlo Andrea Bollino, presidente del Grtn. 'Si sono interrotte - ha spiegato - entrambe le linee che abbiamo con la Francia, che sono concepite una come riserva dell'altra. Sulle cause del guasto, allo stato - ha detto Bollino - 'non e' possibile fare ipotesi'.
    copyright @ 2003 ANSA

2. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Take care, buson fly,

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-09-28-italy-powerout_x.htm
    (FULL STORY ^^ )

Nationwide blackout hits Italy
    ROME (AP) — Power went out across Italy on Sunday, stranding riders in subway cars, disrupting travel nationwide and cutting short an all-night festival in Rome.
    There was no official tally of customers without power, but early reports indicated most of Italy's 58 million people could be affected. The Aug. 14 blackout in the eastern United States and Canada affected 50 million people.

Italy's state broadcaster said the problem may have originated in France. The French government said there were no reports of outages there.

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Alright Jack....I was editing my thread about this...now go answer my poll! :p :D How are ya Smilin' Jack??? :) Take care! Sparky angel :)

4. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Mornin' Sparky :D

Speaking about darkness, notice how dark it is in the mornings?
    Daylight savings/////grumble..grumble

smilin' Jack :D

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I noticed! My son has to walk to school at 7 a.m. (n) In the winter I'll probably drag myself from my nice, warm, comfortable bed every morning to drive him to school! Argh! Grrr!!! :D Take care my Smilin' Man! :) Sparky :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167990

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice