1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Big Brother (cc) John Will

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kingberry, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingberry

kingberry Banned Thread Starter

Mr. John Will, First of all I would like to tell you setting a Remote Desktop Connection is very easy to configure. Second of all, For your concern of my Intent, is none of your business. You can either Help a person in need of Help or you can't. If you or anybody including me on this website, Have issues with a persons Intent JUST DON'T REPLY. We should all be concerned about how a person is using the info we supply, Not post your concern on the Forum like Mr. John Will did. That will only tell the person in need of help, you don't trust the person with the answer that you are going to supply it and detour someone that needs help to go to a different Forum. I THINK THIS WEBSITE IS REMARKABLE!!!!!!! AND ALL THE MEMBERS TOO!!!!!
    THIS IS THE ? I POSTED. Can I watch what my little sisters doing on the Internet at home while iam at work. From work I can log on to the router at the house and make changes. I can see her mac address and IP adderss.My sister is 13 years old and she says she chats with friends but minimizes the screen when I walk in the room. One of her girl friends also told me that shes been chatting with somebody older then her, she denies it when I asked her. FIRST REPLY We're not going to get into this, I'd suggest you bring this up with your parents. The classic way is to have the computer in a public area of the house to minimize the abuse. From John Will.

Big Brother Replies Nicely

My sister lives with me Iam her legal Guardian. So if anybody can help I would appreciate it alot. If you cant help, keep your remarks to your self.

Second Reply

I don't know what you want help with. From HaLTrout

Third Reply
    Question has been answered here.
    http://forums.techguy.org/networking...g-brother.html

Big Brother Replies
    For those that did reply, and tried Thank You. The person that said move the CPU to the living room, and your friend that agreed with that answer, If both of you understood the question, IT SAID WHEN IAM AT WORK. My other reply said I was the legal guardian of my sister. For those that dont agree with what iam tring to do OH WELL SORRY. For those that do understand thankyou, you understand what kind of creeps and sick people that are out there.Iam the only person she has in this world to watch over her. What ever I do it is never enough because of low life child molesters. We lost are parents 4 yeas ago in car accident and let me tell you guys and gals its not easy.

Fourth Reply From Yours Truly John Will
    Sorry, my answer is still the same. Since we obviously can't determine the intent here, we don't get involved in these matters.

DON'T REPLY AND KEEP YOUR COMENTS TO YOURSELF.

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Closing thread. Your account is now disabled.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Some people just don't get the word. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/669937

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice