Big frustration

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yart

Running Vista and from the original installation discs tried to install two different programs, Namely "Print Artist 22 Platinum" and " Serene Scene Marine Aquarium 2" Both installations seemed to be successful and indicated that result. However there were no icons produced for the desktop and I could not get either of the programs to run.
I produced the icons myself and even clicking those neither program would run. Am I missing something ? I am trying to uninstall both programs and try the original installation disks again. Can someone help me with this problem/ I have 1 Gig Ram originally..don't know how much I've used to date.

Yart

Thank you so much Frank4D ! It is good to know someone is out there to help! 1/2 of my problems are solved just by knowing that Marine Aquarium is incompatible. I have administrative capabilities evidenced by having had to call on it to open certain programs. I am having difficulty uninstalling the Print Artist 22 which i first downloaded. Iam trying to reinstall all over agin on a clean slate. Do you think it will work? Thanks again.

PS. Have been computering since DOS1 and before with a computer called a PCjr which had only one 5" floppy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online