1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Big issue with facebook!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Ramsez, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

Hello everyone!
    I got myself in a big mess!
    I have a fan page which has around 15000 fans
    I have a few photo albums on the page.
    One of the album (the one causing me issues) has over 5000 pictures in it!
    Here's where the trouble starts, some of my fans can't view the pictures anymore because it takes a while to load, so i decided to split the album into a few albums!
    And here's where the major issue is. When I try to access the edit photos page of the album. It starts loading all the pictures. Causing my browser to crash. I have tried with all browsers with "pictures disabled" with no chance. It uses 3 gig of ram and then shuts down

So if anyone has a solution let me know (beside deleting the album)

Thanks

Ramsez.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
  3. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

It's been a while and still no answer from them, anyone knows?

4. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

If anyone knows a album editor for facebook for desktop that works with fanpages! IT would be a great fix.
    Regards,
    Ramsez

5. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

So I had all the pictures backed up, so it's not that big of a deal. The problem is i cannot upload pictures via my wall anymore. I have to go in the albums everytime. Is there a fix for that? I tried making a new album called "Wall pictures" but it won't work properly

Regards
    Ramsez

6. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Ramsez

I have Merged your other thread about this same topic into this thread.....let's keep it within the Rules, and use just one thread from here on out.....for the same issue.

7. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

I thought that upon deleting the album the issue wasn't the same now it won't create a new album upon posting on my wall. Sorry if I infringed any rule.

8. Byteman

9. Ramsez

Ramsez Thread Starter

I have sadly looked all over the facebook help and couldn't find anything related my particular issue. That's why I came on HOTN. I usually only call the superman of the internet when I feel my issue is too big for regular support teams :). Facebook won't answer and it's really impacting on our business. If anyone has a solution on how to restore the ability to have a wall photo album so we can post in it. Let me know.

10. Byteman

Well we tried- if you have gone through the Settings and things that control what you can post or do on FB, there must be another reason you cannot get that one photo album to work the way you want.

11. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Ramsez,
    Post a link to your FB page so we can have a look see?

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031713

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice