1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Big Problem When Switching Users On Vista!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by jp1993, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jp1993

jp1993 Thread Starter

Hey Again guys ^^

I'm having a major problem with my Wireless Internet,
    If I want to download something overnight, whilst a friend or someone else is using the PC, I would usually switch users (Back when i was cable to router), but Now that I'm wireless, everytime I switch users the Internet cuts out, then reconnects on the other user, which stops my downloads from going ahead.

Is there any way to disable this feature? I've tried disabling the power saving check boxes and etc, but nothing so far.

Please help tech guys! :)
    JP.

2. jp1993

jp1993 Thread Starter

Bump!

3. jp1993

jp1993 Thread Starter

I like how you guys help heaps. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks :(

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    NO, there is NOT a way to do this that I know of. As ALL in use data and program settings are copied to the hard drive and then the new user account opens.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/784266

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice