Big Stoopid Fonts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mendy500

How do I change the sizes of the fonts in my display? I have Windows 95 on my computer. When I restarted it, all of the fonts in my display are bigger and chunkier, and it looks like I've got a computer for the disabled reader. Not that there's anything inferior about a disabled reader--my eyes are fine, though, and this magnified version of everything is really too much. Can I fix it?

go to start/settings/control panel/display/settings tab, what is listed for screen area and colors.
Do you have any options available under colors.

mendy500

Okay, under the Settings Tab, I've got

Under 'Color Palette': I've got options, True Color, High Color etc.

Under 'Scheme': I've just got that basic sea green with no other options. . . .

Thanks offering your help, eagerly awaiting. . .
M

You want to increase your screen area.
If you have a 14 or 15" monitor, it may be best to set it at 800 x 600 pixels.
If you have a larger monitor, 1024 x 768 pixels (or whatever your preference).

Gram

Go to the Appearance tab.
These are the default settings below.

Then look down and see the box that says "Item:"

Click in the drop down and pick "Icon"
It should be size 32 and below that the "Font" is "MS Sans Serif" size 8.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online