1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Binary data using binding class in VC++ problem encounters!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by mukesh, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mukesh

mukesh Thread Starter

Hi,
    I'm using ADO through VC++ extensions.When we try to add binary data to a binary field in a table using CADORecordBinding class com exceptions do occur.I've tried all the possible options known to me but have no luck till now.Is this problem known or I'm missing something?

Here is the binding class sample

class test : public CADORecordBinding
    {
    BEGIN_ADO_BINDING(test)
    ADO_VARIABLE_LENGTH_ENTRY2( 1, adBinary, m_btid, sizeof(m_btid), m_ulidStatus, TRUE)
    ADO_VARIABLE_LENGTH_ENTRY2( 2, adChar, m_szAdd1, sizeof(m_szAdd1), m_ulAdd1Status, TRUE)
    ADO_FIXED_LENGTH_ENTRY ( 3, adInteger, m_lIde, m_ulIdeStatus, TRUE)
    END_ADO_BINDING()

//Attributes
    public:
    BYTE m_btid[10];
    ULONG m_ulidStatus;
    CHAR m_szAdd1[11];
    ULONG m_ulAdd1Status;
    LONG m_lIde;
    ULONG m_ulIdeStatus;
    };
    Desperately looking for the answer.

Thanks
    Mukesh

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice