Solved Bios automatically opens and can’t get through it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ziogic

Alright, so I have a really unusual problem.

When I open my pc it automatically goes into the BIOS menu and it’s stuck there, I can move the mouse button and stuff but I can’t get out of the BIOS if I restart the pc it does the same thing. I’ve never touched the inside of my pc it just happened one day out of nowhere.

My pc is about 3 years old and it’s still running like it should, since I’m able to stream on it.

Specs:

• CPU: Inter Core i7-5820k 4.0GHz

• Processor Cooling: Corsair H110i

• GPU: NVIDIA ASUS GTX 1060 6GB

• Ram: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz

• Case: Corsair Carbide Air 240

• Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS

• SSD: Samsung 950 PRO 512GB SSD.

Usually, a machine boots into BIOS when the battery is low or dead - it wants you to set the correct system date and time. Unplug the PC, open your PC side panel, and pop out the small watch battery and change it. The battery has a model number engraved on it - take it to a computer store or even a dollar store and get the same one.

Ziogic

Usually, a machine boots into BIOS when the battery is low or dead - it wants you to set the correct system date and time. Unplug the PC, open your PC side panel, and pop out the small watch battery and change it. The battery has a model number engraved on it - take it to a computer store or even a dollar store and get the same one.
Alright, someone told me to do that as well, I guess that’s what I’ll be doing!

Ziogic

May I ask you something?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online