Bios not STARTING!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tvance.net

I have built a system with a MSI K7T-Turbo2 Motherboard. It ran fine in while building it although ONCE I had restart several times to get it to boot up, it would just start all the fans but the BIOS would never kick in.

But then it stopped so I gave it to the customer, of course to get it back tonight. The customer thought they had a MONITOR issue, because they everything was working great until they unplugged everything then got just a black screen when trying to plug back in.

I shorted the cmos for a minute, but does this sound like the motherboard is bad... I have had several of these motherboards not working properly lately.

I HAVE INSTALLED THE D-LED thingy (anybody hear about that? -- the four lights in back that tell you whats going wrong.), Well I dont have the book, the customer does, but ALL FOUR RED LIGHTS are on...Im sure that is not a good thing....

Sound like Motherboard failure? What about lightning? Anyhelp or suggestions????

thanks..
tv

hi well coming off the same problam here just a soyo dragen but got to start somtimes after a lot of shuting iffs but hey nothing helped just that replacment mother board wich shouldnt be a prob getting if its new and still under warrnty
sorry never used that lighting thingy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online