bios setup for geforce

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zoomick

ok I've got the win9x 21.83 driver for geforce, currently using onboard graphics *sis 630* I know how to disable the sis630, but what setup do I need in bios. the setup now is PCI / plug and play as follows > share memory size=8mb --> primary graphics adapter = PCI - allocate IRQ for PCI VGA.

on boot the nvidia geforce logo appears at the top of screen, but no reference to geforce card in device manager, only PCI standard adapter ?, I have all empty PCI slots ?
also upon reaching windows, all the graphics are distorted on mouse movement eventually leading to crash.

please help, thank you for any feedback.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online