1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Bios

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Zokhidjon, Aug 10, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. Zokhidjon

Zokhidjon Thread Starter

hello guys. I need your help. l have laptop
    TOUCHMATE TM-NB145HD. it was working with the system windows 10 then l tried to install windows 7. But unfortunately it was unsuccessful. During installation suddenly l deleted the old system now the laptop is not working and keyboard as well. I tried to enter to bios system for installing any system but l cannot enter becouse of keyboard. l tried to use other usb keyboards also but still is not helping me please guys help with it. I will happy if l get solve. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  2. DavisMcCarn

DavisMcCarn

For the external keyboard to work, it almost undoubtedly needs to be plugged into a USB2 port (side with network and headphone jacks). The USB3 port (side with power jack) probably won't work until Windows loads.
    And, I'll bet you won't ever get Windows 7 to work so reinstall Windows 10 using the media creation tool to create a booting flash drive:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
    Windows will automatically reactivate when you connect to the internet so you don't need to buy a new license.

3. Zokhidjon

Zokhidjon Thread Starter

Thank you for your replying. l will try that option which is you gave me. After l will let you know for result.

4. Zokhidjon

Zokhidjon Thread Starter

yes Carn. l tried that option also but still not helping. It shows like this screen in below

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214254

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice